Monday, August 11, 2008

Some time in IIT

I joined IIT with a very high expectation. Most of it was true but not everything is perfect or you can also say – there is no end to human desire. It looked like all fun and stretch to the limit atmosphere in there. When you are studying, do it very hard and when not, enjoy the life to fullest. Enjoyment is also with a purpose to develop your extracurricular abilities. So actually there is no time for simple plain rest. You will have difficult time surviving if that is one thing you want in your IIT life.

Anyway my term in there didn’t last long as more study for me was not coming in line of my plan. I wanted to enter in software while doing a higher study in non-IT field is just a waste of time. So I jumped to my first chance of coming out of it and joined a regular 9-6 job in Gujarat. I am slowly moving away from home (from UP).

Saying goodbye to IIT was not taken as a reflection of sound mindJ. Obviously who will think of quitting IIT for a normal Govt job in India? Ya, if you have an IIT degree and doing this, you are great, but without that if saying IIT is not for me – you are a fool or could not get it. Don’t know which one of those I was. (I leave it to you to decide).

It was exciting to think about living as a working man. All things which will change from being a student to an independent person….I just could not stop doing a planning for my future…

No comments: