Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Poor Softwar Guy

Software people are making a good part of world population. Though they are very few who actually love computer, numbers are increasing day by day and even normal public has started taking computers as integrated part of life.

So just thought of starting a blog where I can put a typical life as it goes for a software person. How he started his journey in this world, what all steps he climbed, what all life he has faced..and much more. It might become a mirror for many people around the world..

As I have already passed many years of my this life, I will back track a bit to cover till now and then start on putting important turns which can be humourous or may be good piece of advice..

PS: I might not be covering all facts and whatever information provided in this blog is just for making a good reading for people. I don't intend to disclose any information about facilities, companies where I worked which are not suppose to be told. I will take care not to do it but if it happens it would be totally unintentional. I might change a few things to hide these type of details and you should not take this content as an actual real life for any person.

No comments: